About Craftsmen Industries
Craftsmen Industries custom manufactures unique specialty trailers and vehicles and large format printed elements for experiential marketing and industrial solutions for brands across the industry spectrum including Boeing, PepsiCo, and Anheuser-Busch. We pride ourselves on creating our products fully in-house from initial design and engineering to fabrication and the finishing touches of graphics and paint.
Our Craftsmen team includes one subsidiary, Schantz Manufacturing. Schantz focuses on custom manufacturing of concession trailers for the fair and festival industry.
Guided by our values, we BUILD by helping bring ideas to life in a dynamic and collaborative environment and we're looking for talented individuals to grow with us!
What Do We Offer
• Competitive compensation.
• Career development opportunities.
• Benefits including but not limited to Medical, Dental and Vision.
• 401(k) Match and Much More!
Position Title: Welder and Fabricator - 1st and 2nd Shift Opportunities
Location: St. Charles, MO
• Work under moderate supervision to meet project and customer specifications, quality, and deadlines.
• Take pride in work to deliver finished products according to specifications.
• Work from verbal and written instruction (i.e., Drawings, MO's, etc.).
• Ability to work successfully within a team and as an individual contributor.
• Must effectively communicate and present interpretations of work.
• Use and maintain equipment and tools specific to the position.
• Must be willing to offer solutions and ideas to Supervisors, Engineers, and Peers.
• Initiative to take on more responsibilities with the willingness to provide instruction to new employees.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 2 - 4 years of experience in mechanical trade.
• Maintain a positive attitude towards customers and team members.
• Ensure compliance with a safety mindset.
Desirable Welding Skills
• Trade school or work-related experience.
• Certificate in the field of Welding/Fabrication.
• Class A license strongly preferred.
• Experience with hydraulics, electrical, HVAC, and carpentry.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary standing position for up to 8 hours a day.
• Ability to ascend/descend ladder and climb in and out of trailers as well as work atop scaffolding.
• Some travel may be required for on-site assistance/repair.
Craftsmen Industries (and its subsidiaries) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that we consider all applicants for employment and employees eligible for employment without regard to race, marital status or civil union status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other characteristic protected by law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to our applicants and employees with disabilities in order to assist them in the performance of their essential job functions.