About Craftsmen Industries
Craftsmen Industries custom manufactures unique specialty trailers and vehicles and large format printed elements for experiential marketing and industrial solutions for brands across the industry spectrum including Boeing, PepsiCo, and Anheuser-Busch. We pride ourselves on creating our products fully in-house from initial design and engineering to fabrication and the finishing touches of graphics and paint.
Our Craftsmen team includes one subsidiary, Schantz Manufacturing. Schantz focuses on custom manufacturing of concession trailers for the fair and festival industry.
Guided by our values, we BUILD by helping bring ideas to life in a dynamic and collaborative environment and we’re looking for talented individuals to grow with us!
What Do We Offer?
• Competitive compensation.
• Career development opportunities.
• Benefits including but not limited to Medical, Dental and Vision.
• 401(k) Match and Much More!
Position Title: Electrical Supervisor
Location: St. Charles, MO
• Manage/support a small team of electricians and ensure projects are completed to the estimated hours, cost estimates and project due dates.
• Support hiring initiatives and train new/existing employees, engineers, and project managers in best practices.
• Support developmental needs of the team.
• Troubleshoot electrical applications.
• Run and terminate circuits.
• Perform successfully with the ability to manage workflow success in a working supervisory capacity.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 10 years' experience in the electrical field.
• Extensive knowledge of proper wire sizing and industrial code.
• Mechanical aptitude and working knowledge of air/electric hand tools.
• Ability to read blueprints and electrical schematics.
• Experience in a manufacturing setting and commercial environment or similar.
• Knowledge of generator power.
• Proficient problem solver.
• Skilled in NEC code book.
Preferred Electrical Supervisor Skills:
• Audio, visual, and/or AV wiring.
• Welding and Mig/Tig.
• Conduit installation experience.
• PLC installation experience.
• Physical ability to stand up to 8+ hours per day.
• Physically able to climb in and out of trailers, scaffolding and ladders.
• Ability to lift & carry up to 75 lbs.
• Some travel may be required for on-site assistance/repair.
Craftsmen Industries (and its subsidiaries) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that we consider all applicants for employment and employees eligible for employment without regard to race, marital status or civil union status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other characteristic protected by law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to our applicants and employees with disabilities in order to assist them in the performance of their essential job functions.